martes, 27 de enero de 2009

my charity event

my society is for abuses children.

i want build one hospital only for abused children because they are the weakest of the society whith the old people.

People who whant to help have to give 50 pounds for my new society.

Before the event,it has do hire people for building the hospital.
During the event, the hospital,is build.
After the event,bring abused children to the hospital for the people to work in it help them.

i think my new society is a good idea!!=)

kisses for all!
=)

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Alejandra
    Thanks for posting your first homework assignment. This is a good start. Here are my corrections:

    My society is for abuseD children.

    I want TO build (one)A hospital only for abused children because they are the weakest PEOPLE IN OUR of (the) society (whith the) old people.

    People who (whant)WANT to help have to give 50 pounds (for)TO my new society.

    Before the event, WE (it has do)HAVE TO hire people (for)TO build(ing) the hospital.
    During the event, the hospital WILL BE builT.
    After the event, (bring) abused children WILL BE BROUGHT to the hospital (for the)SO THAT people (to)CAN work in it TO help them.

    ResponderEliminar